Thursday, March 20, 2008

Read Everyday Something That Develops Your Mind!


growing up and was a slow to average reader two years ago, looking back it took me a long timeReading is something that I do. I started to enjoy reading not to long ago. I did not read while to read a few pages of a book and got bored quickly because I was reading so slow that after a few pages decided to put the book down and do something else, maybe that's why I didn't enjoyed reading. Then, started to force myself to read something that I found interesting, bought a few books about Real Estate, Business, Leadership and Self-Improvement.

I don't read all the time now, but I enjoy it and have developed a habit in doing it. I would definitely recommend that everyone starts reading something that will help you in the future, and start by setting fifteen minutes aside everyday for reading. Try to find a quiet place, were you can sit down relax and read for fifteen minutes.

Reading helps keep your mind active and developing. I have started 3 businesses in the last 3 years with unbelievable income potential and net worth exploding, developing myself through reading has helped me in this hard, challenging and amazing years dedicated to build my family's Financial Independence, and we are very close.

I believe in sharing experiences like these, that help other people look at different things, things that will help them achieve whatever it is that they want to achieve in their lives, and maybe provide something that clicks in their minds and makes us act...towards our Goals and Dreams!

In Summary, I've talked about reading, how important and beneficial it has been to me and my businesses and encourage everyone to do some beneficial reading everyday.

Take a chance visit this web site and start making extra money: Extra Cash

No comments: