Thursday, March 20, 2008

Why I Started My Own Business

I grew up in a middle income normal household with my parents always saying to me “Go to school, get good grades so you can graduate and find a good paying job”, and I did that. Went to high school, studied and got good grades, then to collage, studied and got good grades. When I graduated from collage I moved to El Paso and started looking for a job thinking that I would get a great high-level high paying job, that didn’t happen. Time was passing and couldn’t find a job, month after month after month, application after application after application, and started to think if there was something else other than a job.

So at that time I began to read books about Business, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Self-Employed, Millionaires, and to my surprise found that there was something else that my parents never told me about and that I never learned at school, what I learn was about being the boss instead of having a boss, about being different that the average person and it was ok to have huge dreams and huge goals.

After a few years of looking into being an entrepreneur and building my own business things got a little tough and I decided to look for a job again. It wasn’t an easy decision but I knew that it was going to be only temporary. So I joint the Air Force. I was there for 3 years and got out. Having this job reminded me again that people, rich people have their own businesses, live a dream life, do what they really love, enjoy financial freedom, and started were I am right now, just like me, and this gave me hope again.

It didn’t take me a long time to realize that I needed to go into business for myself again. I joined Primerica two years ago and it’s been great, my business is exploding and we’re growing like never before. I also started investing in real estate with Rich Dad Poor Dad teachings and have an internet based business with Angela Penbrook. Life for me and my family is better than ever, we are on our way to financial independence, I work when I want to and most of it I do it from home. All it takes is a decision to move forward, it’s going to be tough at first paying a price, but the rewards at the end are more than worth all the challenges that I put myself and my family through.

Take a chance, the grass is greener on the other side. There are tons of opportunities to start your own business, you should find one that fits you and do it!

I’ll see you at the top…because the bottom is too crowded!

Take a look at this opportunity to WORK FROM HOME.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's how you do it! One of the things that drive a successful business is the will to move forward. Another is to develop the savvy and smarts needed to guide the group of individuals that will inevitably comprise it.

TraceyFieber.com